Friday, July 20, 2007

Premium VOD Only Release - I Love My Ass (Vivid)


Paul Thomas is back with a sexy four-vignette opus -- a quartet of tales about tails. Six girls, including Cassidey, Aline, Paulina James, Renae Cruz, Taylor Ash and Kaylee Love Cox, love their asses and want you to love them, too. They take every opportunity to show them off, enticing you with their round, firm golden backsides. Two hours of ass-centric pleasure -- including two anals and four threeways -- await you in PT's I Love My Ass!, new from Vivid. If you've got it, stick it out, bend it over, and spread it good. Paul Thomas presents I Love My Ass, a tale of tail with six hot chicks who love their ass. Watch them discuss it. Show it off. Play with it. And then do two scorching anals and four three-ways with it. You'll love their ass too!

Head over to the GameLink Partners website and pickup your creative.

No comments: